Thursday, April 17, 2008

For this post im drafting it in Microsoft first so that just incase we can’t access the internet properly on the 3rd level of the classroom block in church I at least have material that has not been uploaded onto the net.

So I’ll start with the morning.

Went early in hopes of editing the blogskins [becca sent me the links/files/htm codes yesterday]. Reached school at 7.40 taking the 6.50 bus. So I guess if I want a 40 minute ride the latest bus I can get on is the one at 6.40.. garh. So early. Managed to get 2 done when it started drizzling so I changed my place to a more sheltered area and got about another ½ a skin done when it started raining cats and dogs so I gave up and packed up and took out my Ouran volume 2 but I guess I was still really tired because even ouran couldn’t keep me entertained and body felt kinda heavy.

Class started coming at 8.55 for the 9am effective communication tutorial. The guys in my class have been looking forward to it because the tutor is a Michele Armstrong and they think the name is sexy. Plus I guess it adds to their excitement that SAS doesn’t have her picture.. but anyways, lesson was cancelled. Oh so sad. Lol. So 2 hours more to slack in skol…

Went to the BizIT library on the ground floor of T21. its actually quite nice. The library I mean. Nice place to relax. Used my lappy. Tried to have a conversation with pistachio but he kept changing the topic. Bah. Got to finish the rest of the skins but some need fine tuning. Need to OCD a bit more and try to get some links properly done. Listened to music. Im glad I brought my external harddrive. Anime songs~~ xD Yong Lin was so nice. He sat next to me while the others didn’t even know I was there and sat like at the opposite end of the room… his comp couldn’t connect to the net…

At about 10.15 we went up to foodcourt 6 to eat. I had chicken chop rice. Its really quite good. But I think the woman was having a bad day because she was a tad bit rude but ah wells. Maybe she has morning problems.

After eating we went to MLT12 for the econs lecture with Alex. He’s a really nice guy and not bad for an econs lecturer but I don’t get stupid woon shan’s problem. She keeps saying he talks to himself instead of to the students but she herself is hardly ever listening.

Had lunch break where we went to the library again [after stupid girl ate her porridge] just to use the comp and have a little quiet time in contrast to the overly packed foodcourt 6. this time I didn’t have a power socket and the battery hadn’t finished charging yet so I couldn’t really talk much or listen to music much.

Went for FOM [fundamentals of marketing] lecture. The most interesting and sick lecture of the day. Lecturer is Lily Lim. She says shes old but looks really young. has weird dress sense. A whacked sense of humour. The most memorable line has got to be when shes talking about mattresses. Shes always using girls as examples like when we step into branded clothing stores they like to look at you and see if u have money. If they think u don’t have the sales people will just leave you alone. [Alex likes to use the guys to like close the door and answer his questions like “what is the opportunity cost by deciding to come to sp so early in the morning? Sleeping? Watching tv? Or having breakfast with our girlfriend?”]

anyways. She was using women as examples again. Cuz she was telling us how a friend came up with this idea about beds that’s have 2 different feels. Like ½ and ½. And she was saying that men like their mattresses different then women and she said, and I quote, “ladies like it soft and firm, right?” and snigger snigger laugh laugh laugh. I was like ‘what the… what the fff… what the fahh… what the..” and I did the russel peters hand gesture. What the hell can??? And its like, she acknowledged and she said “eh? I though u all last yr sec4? Aiyoh… tsktsk”.

Then we had POA lecture by Sharon Tan. The guys say shes ugly but if that’s true then I must look like cow poo. She not bad for someone approaching her 50s. then the seniors say shes not a good lecturer and that we die because shes also our tutor. But I think shes alright. Except for the fact that she goes really fast and cant explain certain technical terms properly.

Tutorial with Sharon after that was alright. Got to charge comp battery and msn a bit. Had to install something and dear comp wouldn’t cooperate properly but finally got it done. We then played this game called accountpoly which is SOMETHING like monopoly with accounting and business in it. We had to sell diapers.

Met simon on the bus home. Didn’t know he took 74 to amk to train home. Ah wells. xD but I only met him at macritchie because the bus was packed. He came to sit beside me and didn’t even know it was me lol. I was so surprised I was like “uh… hi.” Lol.

Anyways, I should be packing my bag now for the seniors retreat tomorrow. And I really should get started on writing a letter to Phyllis cathy Roslyn and daphne apologizing that I cant see them on Saturday…

I’m off.

Posted by Ce at 10:38 pm